|To reduce your time spent on maintenance requests & co-owner call backs.
Understanding condominium language & procedures gives Square Deal Construction a commanding edge.|
Our understanding of the above terms dictate the type & course of
action taken. This helps to eliminate mistakes with both the co-owner/association & the
- Master deed
- Board of directors
- Alteration permits
- Common & limited elements
- Management reports
- Monthly & annual meetings
- Annual meetings
- Maintenance fees
- Delinquencies & liens
- Unit status reports
- Builders warranty
- Occupancy dates
At Square Deal Construction we exceed your expectations.
Since 1982, we have been honest in our pricing, bidding & evaluations.
We will even recommend other options or methods that may not include us.
We strive to build lasting relations by guaranteeing our quality of work.
- Calling co-owners after receiving the work order.
- Sending proposals within days of receiving request.
- Arriving on time for appointments.
- Cleaning up & removing our debris from unit/site each day.
- Using a door card or phone call to inform co-owners when work is complete.
- Utilizing digital pics and/or vids via email and/or text.
- Providing detailed invoices with work order number, service date, address, site & complete description of work performed.
- Providing standard thirty day terms.